We provide consulting services to help you implement all of the Configuration Management Best Practices described in our book. Most organizations ask us to conduct a rapid assessment of their existing practices. This typically takes us 3 to 4 days (depending upon how many people you wish to be included). We then provide you with a detailed report of our findings and a plan to help your team improve their existing CM functions. We are there every step of the way supporting your efforts with our hands-on consulting and mentoring services.
We provide consulting services to help your organization implement configuration management best practices including:
1. Source Code Management (e.g. RTC, ClearCase, Subversion, Git, CVS)
2. Build Engineering (e.g. Ant, Maven, Make, Team City, Cruise Control)
3. Environment Configuration (e.g. Puppet)
4. Change Control (e.g. CCB, CAB as described in ITIL v3)
5. Release Engineering (e.g. continuous integration, automated packaging)
6. Deployment (e.g. continuous delivery, Devops)
Please contact us for more information on all of our CM Best Practices Consulting Services!
More articles by this author